The following sites listed below provide links to legislation, cases, codes, constitutions, government agencies, etc. for many countries.
Please note that this list of resources is not exhaustive.
Some Comprehensive Sites
- Legal Information Institute from the Cornell University Law School
- Global law sources, including constitutions, judicial decisions, etc. for many countries.
- World Legal Information Institute
- Access to worldwide law. Find links for Legal Information Institutes from around the world.
- International Resource List from Washburn University
- Alphabetical listing of foreign and international law resources. Select from the menu on the left to filter resources by continent or region.
- GLIN-Global Legal Information Network: Guide to Law Online
- Links to governments and laws of other countries from the Law Library of Congress.
- Governments on the WWW
- By Gunnar Anzinger. List of geographic and subject categories.
- Constitution Finder
- Powered by the University of Richmond. Constitutions of many countries.
- Political Database of the Americas
- Links to constitutions of 35 countries, some in translation; also links to departments of the branches of government, institutions, political parties, information on elections, etc. From Georgetown University.
- Links to Supreme Court sites of many countries. Some allow access to Supreme Court decisions. From the Moss District Court, Norway
- Foreign Law Translations from the Institute for Transnational Law.
- Translations of statutes and cases from France, Germany, Italy, Austria, and Israel in constitutional, administrative, contract and tort law. From the University of Texas.
- Government Gazettes on the Web
- From the University of Michigan
ga('create', 'UA-41491998-1', 'rutgers.edu');