LSAC Discoverlaw.org PLUS Program at Rutgers School of Law – Camden - 2014
Thank you for your interest in the PLUS Program at Rutgers.
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES
- Call-in information session #1: Tuesday, January 28, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- Call-in information session #2: Thursday, February 6, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- Registration link
- Applications due: Friday, February 28, 2014 at 3:00 PM
- Notifications (accepted/not accepted/wait listed): Friday, March 14, 2014 by 3:00 PM
- Commitments due from accepted students: Friday, March 28, 2014 at 3:00 PM
- Move-in: Sunday, June 1, 2014
- Program: Monday, June 2 to Friday, June 27, 2014
- Departure date: Saturday, June 28, 2014
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DETAILS
- Scholars receive free housing and a weekly stipend of $200. Some meals are provided.
- Transportation to and from Camden for the Program is the responsibility of the scholar. We are not able to provide transportation stipends.
- Scholars must attend the entire Program and are expected to remain on campus with the group on weekends except in cases of family emergencies or activities approved by the Directors.
Our Students’ Anthem From 2012:
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”