Class Cancellation & Campus Closing due to Emergencies
Class cancellations and campus closings due to emergencies or inclement weather:
If the campus is open, but a particular class is cancelled, the information will be posted on the room reservations calendar. Many professors also notify students of the cancellation via email. In addition, class cancellation information will be posted on the automated phone system in case students are unable to access their computers due to power outages: please call the law school's main number (856-225-6375) and select option 4 (class cancellations).
Although it is rare, there have been times when the campus has been closed. Campus closing information may be obtained by doing the following:
- * Check the law school homepage for emergency closing announcements
- * Call the main phone number (856-225-6375) and select option 5 (school closing info.); or
- * Listen to KYW 1060 (our campus i.d. # is 605 for day classes (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.) and 2605 for evening classes (after 6 p.m.)
- * Check for emails regarding campus closings from Michael Sepanic, Associate Chancellor for External Relations
- * Details about how Rutgers–Camden announces emergency closures may be found at http://www.camden.rutgers.edu/page/weather-and-emergency-information where you have the option of entering your cell phone number to receive texts in case of emergencies on campus.
Publish Date: 10/26/2012